- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class MalformedParametersException extends RuntimeException
the java.lang.reflect packageattempts to read method parameters from a class file and determines that one or more parameters are malformed.
The following is a list of conditions under which this exception can be thrown:
- The number of parameters (parameter_count) is wrong for the method
- A constant pool index is out of bounds.
- A constant pool index does not refer to a UTF-8 entry
- A parameter's name is "", or contains an illegal character
- The flags field contains an illegal flag (something other than FINAL, SYNTHETIC, or MANDATED)
Executable.getParameters()for more information.